Imelicious

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My latest addiction :)


Believe it or not, this is the thickest book I have ever bought and read in my life. (Of course my BIBLE is still the best!)

"Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer, author of The Twilight Saga : Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.

Sinopsis :

To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another day by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultous year of temptation, loss, and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs.

My mind spellbound whenever I read the story line. I guess this is why it called the #1 Bestselling Novel. The author herself has a deep imaginary thoughts indeed. Perhaps the story are meant for the teenagers but I guess it had caught the attentions and minds from the readers not only teens but as well as adults and folks who put their interests on these kind of stories.
Somehow, for those who are not into romantic-fantasylike novel or stories, well, this might not be the best choice for them, even they would call it rediculous and doesn't make sense kinda thought but...oh yeah, I enjoy reading it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment