Imelicious

Saturday, November 27, 2010

20.11.2010 ~ A date to remember :)

20th November 2010....I am officially Mrs Imelda Joseph - Roscom.. :D

It is not an ordinary number. In fact, the date was chosen after our birth day, 20th April (me) and 11th Jan (Rex)... Our first Wedding Anniversary will be on 20.11.2011 apparently :) ..


How's my feeling after becoming a newlywed? - Okay, I received a lot of "a-must-question" 1 day right after my marriage especially from my colleagues. Those mischievous faces and meaningful smiles really caught me this time. I was like " oh...okay...I know what you all are thinking" ~ :P
I don't have to be so brilliant to answer the question! :D

Been reading a book we received as our wedding gift ~ So You're Getting Married by H.Norman Wright. Well, supposed to read it finished before our big day but it seemed like I have no intentions to read any books as my mind stuffed with all the preparations....:D

All right, will blog again some other time... :D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment